The Advisory Board acts as a mediator between the University, civil society and dedicated supporters. It supports the local and regional networking of the University in the business and political arena.
The Advisory Board for University Funding develops concepts for the various university funding areas. It supports the acquisition of supporters for Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf and establishes contacts to business, foundations, associations and private individuals. The Advisory Board represents the link between the University, civil society and the dedicated supporters of Heinrich Heine University. With its work, it promotes the networking of the University in all areas, primarily in business and politics in Düsseldorf and the surrounding region.
The Advisory Board comprises:
- Professor Dr Hannelore Riesner – Honorary Senator, Chair of the Advisory Board and Ambassador for the German National Scholarship at HHU
- Professor Dr Anja Steinbeck – President of Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf
- Dr Martin Goch, MBA – Chancellor of Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf
- Professor Dr Ulrich von Alemann – Coordinator of the “Wissensregion Düsseldorf” (“Knowledge Region Düsseldorf”) initiative
- Honorary Consul Claus Gielisch – C. Gielisch GmbH