The advisory board for university funding designs concepts for the various fields of university funding. It provides support to win over sponsors for Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf and establishes contacts to the business community, foundations, associations and private individuals. The advisory board is the connecting link between the university, civil society and Heinrich Heine University’s committed sponsors. The work it does fosters the university’s networking in all segments, predominantly in business and politics in Düsseldorf and the region.
Members of the advisory board:
- Prof. Dr Hannelore Riesner, Honorary Senator and Chairwoman of the Advisory Board, Ambassador for the German National Scholarship (Deutschlandstipendium) at HHU
- University Prof. Dr Anja Steinbeck, President of Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf
- Dr Martin Goch, MBA, Chancellor of Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf
- University Prof. Dr Ulrich von Alemann, Coordinator of Düsseldorf Knowledge Region
- Honorary Consul Claus Gielisch, C. Gielisch GmbH